The Raven Remastered introduced for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
Absolutely remastered animations, lights, hair, and extra.
THQ Nordic has introduced The Raven Remastered, a remastered model of The Raven: Legacy of a Grasp Thief. It’ll release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Mac on March 13.
Along with totally remastered animations, lights, and hair in complete HD answer, The Raven Remastered will even function subtitles for the primary time in French, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese language along with its earlier German, Russian, Polish, and Italian subtitles.
Here’s an summary of the game, by way of THQ Nordic:
London, 1964. An historic ruby is stolen from the British Museum. On the crime scene: a raven feather. Is anyone seeking to apply within the footsteps of The Raven, the mythical grasp thief who disappeared years prior to?
Constable Anton Jakob Zellner reveals himself in the course of the type of homicide thriller he up to now handiest knew from studying his favourite crime novels. Not anything is what it kind of feels. Everybody has one thing to cover. And the Raven is all the time one step forward…
- A vintage whodunit journey from King Artwork Video games, the creators of the Guide of Unwritten Stories-series.
- Revel in an exhilarating crime tale in the course of the eyes of a couple of characters.
- Vintage homicide thriller places, from a teach within the Swiss alps, to an imposing cruise send and the Cairo Museum.
- Top of the range voice performing from a compelling forged of quirky characters.
- Absolutely remastered animations, lights and hair in complete HD answer.
Watch the announcement trailer under. View the primary screenshots, together with a number of comparisons to the unique model, on the gallery.