Character 5 international shipments best two million
Some other gross sales milestone for the newest access within the Character collection.
General shipments for Character 5 have crowned greater than two million devices international, Atlus introduced.
Atlus notes that Character 5 has earned crucial acclaim since its preliminary release, receiving popularity and awards from media shops and lovers. Maximum just lately, Character 5 has been nominated in 4 classes for The Recreation Awards 2017, which might be hung on December 7, together with “Game of the Year,” “Best Art Direction,” “Best Score / Music,” and “Best Role-Playing Game.”
Different awards come with:
- Japan Recreation Awards 2015 – Long run Department Award
- PlayStation Awards 2016 – Gold Prize / Customers’ Selection Prize Winner
- VFX-Japan Awards 2017 – Recreation Video Department Excellence Award
- IGN Japan Video games of the Yr 2016 – No. 1 Name
- Dengeki On-line Awards 2016 – No. 1 Best possible Console Name
- Dengeki PlayStation Awards 2016 – No. 1 Best possible Name of 2016
- Famitsu Awards 2016 – Excellence Award
- CEDEC Awards 2016 – Recreation Design Department Excellence Award
- Famitsu General Video games Ballot – No. 1 Name within the All Genres Department / No. 1 Name within the RPGs Department
- Japan Recreation Awards 2016 – Excellence Award
- PlayStation Awards 2017 – Customers’ Selection Prize
“This has been an incredible year for our company, one that represents our ambitions for Japanese games in the west,” stated Naoto Hiraoka, president & CEO of Atlus U.S.A. “We’re in the midst of experiencing super expansion, each within the west and in another country, and the gross sales of Character 5 constitute a brand new degree of expectation for lovers of the style. As soon as noticed as area of interest, Character 5 is among the maximum essential titles this yr, proving pastime on this class is increasing. We sit up for turning in extra improbable games to our lovers subsequent yr.”
Character 5 first introduced for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 in Japan in September 2016, adopted via the Americas and Europe in April 2017.